Families Change Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce

You are here

Help Lines

Here are some numbers you can call if you need some help.

  • Call the Kids Help Phone for free from anywhere in Canada, at 1-800-668-6868. You can also visit the Kids Help Phone website.
  • Yukon Crisis Prevention “Youth Against Violence”: 1-800-680-4264
  • Many Rivers “Youth Outreach Program”: (867) 667-2970
  • PFLAG Canada supports, educates and provides resources to anyone with questions or concerns. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Option Line (Pregnancy): 1-800-712-HELP (4357)
  • Skookum Jim Friendship Centre (Youth Emergency Shelter) - Youth age 17 to 23 years old. The Youth Emergency Shelter Program phone number is (867) 633-7699. Youth under the age of 17 are referred to the Government of Yukon on call Social Worker. Parents/Caregivers of these youth are also contacted.

Q & A

I really feel like I need some help. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counsellor, family doctor or another adult you trust.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.